- Home /
- American DJ Flat Par Magna Pak
You can remove it at any time.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
ADJ Magna Tube:
Create a new dimension in light with the ADJ Magna Tube. This accessory is for ADJ LED Pars to create a alternative look to uplighting. The metal adapter magnetically attaches to the top of metal LED Pars. For use on stages, mobile productions, nightclubs and houses of worship. Do not use with halogen Par Cans.
- Accessory for ADJ Flat LED Pars & WiFLY LED Pars
- Includes 3-foot acrylic tube, magnetic metal frame adapter & silicon rubber cover
- Total Size: 8.25" x 8.25" x 39.75"
- Tube Size: Diameter 6"
- Total Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Great alternative look to uplighting
- Magnets on metal adapter securely clips onto top metal part of LED Pars
- Compatible with the following ADJ Pars: Flat Par TRI7X, Flat Par TRI7XS, Flat Par Tri18XS, Flat Par QWH5X, Flat Par QWH5XS, Flat Par QA5X, Flat Par QA5XS, Flat Par TW5, WiFly EXR HEX Par, WiFly Par QA5, WiFly Par QA5 WH, WiFly EXR Hex Par.
Do not use with halogen Par Cans.
Flat Par TRI7XS:
The ADJ Flat Par TRI7XS is a professional “low profile” LED Par Can with extremely bright output. It features seven 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for uplighting.
The Flat Par TRI7XS has 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED Par Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 40° beam angle. The Flat Par TRI7’s LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 25-Watts of power per fixture.
- Ultra bright slim Par Can with 7 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
- Included Snoot Frame helps limit unwanted light exposure
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Snoot Frame included helps limit unwanted light exposure (removable)
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft. (see accessories)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40°
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night - No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 26.5W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 90V-240V 50/60Hz
- 10 3/4"L x 9"W x 4 1/4"H, 6 lbs.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$599.95|