- Home /
- American Audio CPX 8A 8-Inch Active Speaker
You can remove it at any time.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
The American DJ CPX 8A 200W, 2-way active speaker is designed for mobile entertainers, and production companies. It's also great for installations where affordable sound is required. The CPX 8A is designed to deliver great sound for your band, mobile DJing, or for installation in churches, clubs, lounges, or bars. This speaker makes a great floor monitor or side fill as well.
Features include 8 inch woofer, a 2-way speaker with high efficiency Class D amplifier, 200W built-in bi-amplifier, 5 M8 rigging points, time aligned electronic crossover with low pass: 2nd ordered filter 2.7KHz and Low cut: 2nd ordered filter 30Hz. Speaker is stand mountable with heavy duty steel front grill, ergonomic handles, power and clip LED indicators, XLR and RCA inputs, XLR and TRS throughputs, clipping and thermal protection. The Channel Equalizer provides 100 Hz +/- 12dB Bass and 10KHZ +/- 12dB Treble.
The four models in the CPX series are appropriately nicknamed "Road Warriors" because of their rugged, durable construction. While the competition has opted to exchange hard wearing, long lasting, sturdiness for lighter weight, this series delivers on both. The CPX 8A weighs in at only 40 pounds and is durable enough for the road.
- 2-way Speaker with High Efficiency Class D amplifier
- 200W Built-in Bi-amplifier
- Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
- 5 M8 Rigging points
- Stand Mountable
- Heavy Duty steel grill
- Ergonomic handles
- Power and Clip LED Indicators
- XLR and RCA inputs
- XLR and TRS throughputs
- Clipping and Thermal Protection
- S/N Ratio: Line 100dB, Mic 80dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 18 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90º x 60º
- Low Frequency: 8" (210mm), 2" (50mm) Voice Coil
- High Frequency: 25mm Voice Coil, 1" (25mm) Throat
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5V
- Output Sensitivity: 93 dB (1m/1w)
- Max. SPL: 112dB
- Balanced Input Impedance: Line 20K Ohms, Mic 3.6K Ohms
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: Line 10K Ohms, Mic 1.8K Ohms
- Multi Voltage Switch: AC 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- 1 3/4”L x 10 1/2”W x 18”H, 31 lbs.
Low Pass: 2nd order filter 2.7KHz
Low Cut: 2nd order filter 30Hz
Bass: 100Hz +/- 12dB
Treble: 10KHz +/- 12dB
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|